Today, wash basins are a ubiquitous facility used in bathrooms and kitchens, train stations, tea shops, and more.
The wash basin is to clean things and the sewage will flow out along the pipes under the wash basin. Therefore, the materials for making the wash basin should take into account the factors that are not easy to leave stains and easy to clean. Let's learn the mystery from the article.
This article includes the following points.
1.Let us know about acrylic materials.
2. Glass wash basin.
3. Wash basin made of artificial marble.
We can know that most of today's bathroom sanitary wares are made of acrylic materials, including wash basins. Why use this material? What advantages does it have?
The properties of the acrylic material determine that it is suitable for making wash basins.
(1) With crystal-like transparency, the light transmittance is above 92%, the light is soft and the vision is clear, and the acrylic color dyed with dye has a good color development effect.
(2) Acrylic sheet has excellent weather resistance, high surface hardness and surface gloss, as well as good high temperature performance.
(3) Acrylic sheet has good processing properties, and can be thermoforming or machined.
(4) Transparent acrylic sheet has a light transmittance comparable to glass, but the density is only half of that of glass. In addition, it is not as fragile as glass, and even if it is destroyed, it does not form sharp fragments like glass.
(5) Acrylic sheet wear resistance is close to aluminum, good stability and resistance to a variety of chemicals.
(6) Acrylic sheet has good printability and sprayability. With proper printing and spraying process, it can give acrylic glass the ideal surface decoration effect.
(7) Flame resistance: It is not flammable but is flammable and does not have self-extinguishing properties.
In addition, some people like to use the glass wash basin, perhaps like the transparent and transparent feeling. Glass wash basins are generally made of tempered glass because of its high temperature resistance and impact resistance. Then you need to pay attention to these points when you buy a glass wash basin.
(1) The thicker the glass of the wash basin, the better. In fact, the thicker the glass basin, the slower the heat transfer speed when the hot water is loaded. At this time, the temperature difference between the inside and the outside will be formed, and the glass basin will be hot. Cracks appear under the action of expansion and contraction, as if the ice cubes are placed in boiling water. The greater the temperature difference, the more severe the rupture may be.
(2) When selecting a glass wash basin, it should be noted that the edge trimming of the basin and the basin frame is rounded, and the product of the edge cutting hand is an unqualified product. There is also the ability to distinguish the quality of the wash basin from whether the glass contains bubbles, only the bubbles in the glass of the inferior glass wash basin.
Here first talk about the difference between artificial stone and acrylic.
Artificial stone refers to artificial solid surface material, artificial quartz stone, artificial granite, etc. It is an environmentally friendly composite material, and acrylic is also called organic glass, which is an important plastic polymer material.
Artificial stone is environmentally safe, non-radiative, and homogeneous, can be polished and refurbished, with strong plasticity, pollution resistance and low water absorption. It is the ideal wash basin material.