Nowadays, in order to pursue a beautiful life, in the decoration, it is also possible to consider the way that makes you feel most comfortable. The most representative one is the installation of the bathtub. Now many people have installed the bathtub in the bath room. Also divided into many types,The size of the bathtub is not only about the size of the space, but also directly related to the functional design of the bathtub.Different types of bathtubs have different standard sizes. Let's take a look at it.
This article mainly describes the following contents:
1. The importance of purchasing a bathtub of the right size.
2. Different sizes of different bathtubs.
3. Bathtub installation tips.
1.The importance of purchasing a bathtub of the right size.
In addition to family preferences and height characteristics, the choice of bathtub height is more important which depends on the size of the bathroom. If the bathroom in the home is relatively narrow, consider whether the bathtub can be used if it is installed. At the same time, we must also consider how many positions the bathtub occupies, and whether it will become a problem in the future. If it is determined that the bathtub is installed, it is also necessary to measure the bathroom area, leaving enough space for installing the bathtub.
In general, the height of the bathtub should be determined according to the subjective and objective factors such as family preference, family member height and bathroom area, so as not to cause the problem that the quality of life cannot affect the quality of life after installation.
(1)Scallop bathtub size:
The shape of the fan-shaped bathtub determines its excellent performance in the modern bathroom, installed in a corner of the bathroom, to maximize the space for the bathroom. At present, the common fan-shaped bathtub in the sanitary market has a common diameter ranging from 1.4 meters to 1.7 meters; while the ordinary fan-shaped bathtub has a minimum diameter of 1.2 meters, which is almost the same as the practical fan-shaped bathtub. The smallest size; there are also some fan-shaped bathtubs up to 1.7 meters in size. This size of the scalloped bathtub is only suitable for bathrooms with large spaces.
(2)Round bathtub size:
Round bathtubs are generally large, with diameters ranging from 1.5 to 1.8 meters. Round bathtubs consume a lot of water and occupy a large area, mostly used in villas. The triangular bathtub is generally used less, and there are some irregular shaped bathtubs, which are used in large bathrooms and are rarely used by families.
(3) Square bathtub size:
1 square bathtub length
The length of the square bathtub is basically the same: 1 meter 5, 1 meter 6, 1 meter 7, 1 meter 8, 1 meter 9, but most of the length is 1 meter, which is the average height of most Chinese people.
2 square bathtub width
The width of the square bathtub is basically 0.7m, 0.75m, 0.8m, 0.85m, 0.9m, which is relatively rare, and the most used is 0.8m.
3 square bathtub height
The height of the square bathtub is basically between 0.58 meters and 0.9 meters, and is common at 0.7 meters.
(1) First, choose a bathtub of the right size according to the specifications of the bathroom. I believe that everyone will notice that the size of the bathtub is chosen according to the size of the bathroom. Therefore, in the early stage of installation, the size of the bathtub and the location and space reserved for the bathroom must be compared.
(2) At the time of installation, according to the actual size of the bathtub, the skirt should be built with brick cement. The outer part and the upper part of the skirt should be tiled. The bottom is made of brick and cement. The height is just right to the bottom of the bathtub.
(3)how to install the bathtub, there is also a requirement for the use of glass glue, although the size of the bathtub is relatively heavy, but in order to stabilize the bathtub and extend the service life of the bathtub, it is recommended to put the glass glue in the place where the bathtub and the skirt and the wall are in contact. . This will ensure that the bottom of the bathtub is dry and prevent the intrusion of water, which will prolong the service life.
(4) the upper surface of the bathtub installation must be leveled with a level ruler, not sideways. The joint between the side of the upper side of the bathtub and the wall surface is preferably filled with a sealing paste. The bathtub drain and drain connections are securely secured and easy to remove, and the joints must not be open.
(5) When building the bathtub skirt, for the sake of aesthetic considerations, all the heights of 600 are reserved, and other materials such as mosaics are discarded. The bathtub skirt uses the same brick as the lower part of the wall brick to do so, the lower wall brick and the floor tile and the bathtub. The skirts are all made of one color and one material, which looks more beautiful.
(6) Finally, I would like to give you some advice on the installation method of the bathtub. In order to stabilize the bathtub and extend the service life of the bathtub, it is recommended to put the glass glue on the place.
All in all, choosing a bathtub of the right size is not only easy to install and aesthetically pleasing, but also better to use in daily life.